Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The great Oracle of the Internet

Here's a game I like to play:

I go to Google and ask a question, then hit "I'm feeling lucky". Whatever comes back I try and find meaning in it - an act of imagination - imagining that the internet is this great mind that I am a part of and can somehow help me answer some of the questions I have. It's just a game I play so I don't need to take it seriously, but while I'm 'playing the game' I do.

Today I typed "what must i do with my life". This is the link it returned: Rainer Rilke - What Must I Do With My Life?.
The answer - I need to figure it out for myself by searching my soul for what I'm really passionate about, and then design my life around that as if I was an artist painting a picture. I like that answer :)

So - go ahead - how about you try it and see what happens ;)

No comments: