Monday, December 31, 2007

To my friends

This has been a very good year. It's been a year of really discovering myself - letting go of the past, and in a way, letting go of the future - embracing the Now - the only moment there is.
I have read some really interesting and challenging books that have stretched me and made me think, but the thing that stands out to me this year is a group of really good friends. My wife, my family, and a group of people that I have connected with over the year who have given me the grace to be myself. People who have asked me questions, who have challenged me, who have just listened. Friends who have pushed me beyond myself and have let me share their lives. To all of you that I have spent time with this year, in person or in cyberspace - I want to say a really deep thankyou!